Let us know today the list of the richest person in the world 2023 The person we are going to talk about today is counted in the list of the richest man in the world. There are some people who got rich in inheritance while there are some people who have become rich by hard work and their talent. Let us tell you that most of the people have become rich by solving the problems of the people of the world, meaning these people started such a startup which has helped the people a lot. When his startup was successful, he got a lot of money and became rich day by day.
Read Also – Make Money Online
Recently, the list of the world’s 10 richest men in 2023 has been released, in which many major changes have taken place, where Microsoft’s founder Bill Gates used to be in the first place in this list, now Amazon’s founder Jeff Bezoff has taken his place. Now you might want to know who and how the list of rich people is decided. So let us tell you that the world’s well-known magazine Forbes releases the list of rich people of every field. This list is decided on the basis of earnings of business of companies.
who is the richest person in the world
As you have been told earlier, Amazon founder Jeff Bezoff has become the world’s richest man, leaving behind Microsoft’s founder Bill Gates. You must have guessed how Jeff Bejoff has become rich looking at the popularity of Amazon company. This is the world’s largest online shopping site where you can get all kinds of items used in daily life.
According to reports, the net worth of Amazon company founder Jeff Bezoff is $146 billion, which is increasing day by day. Jeff Bezoff has become the first person in the world to cross the $100 billion mark. Jeff Bezoff can remain on this list for many years to come because his company Amazon is doing very good business around the world.
Amazon company is very popular in India and comes at the top position. This company is doing business not only in India but in many countries of the world and is performing historically best at this time. For your information, let us tell you that Amazon company used to sell books online earlier, but as its business grew, the company did the work of selling many more goods. The Internet has contributed a lot in the progress of this company because whatever business this company does, it has been possible only through the Internet.
List of world’s richest man 2023
1. Jeff Bezoff, Founder of Amazon ($146.9 billion)
2. Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft ($106 billion)
3. Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVMH (assets $94 billion)
4. Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook ($86.5 billion)
5. Warren Buffett, chairman of Berkshire Hathaway ($69.2 billion in assets)
6. Larry Ellison, Software (assets $66.4 billion)
7. Steve Ballmer, Microsoft (assets $65.4 billion)
8. Larry Page, Google (wealth $63.6 billion)
9. Sergey Brin, Google (wealth $61.3 billion)
10. Amancio Ortega, Zara (assets $60.5 billion)
India’s richest man list 2023
- Mukesh Ambani, owner of Reliance Industries Ltd. (assets $52.7 billion)
2. Radhakishan Damani & Family, Retail Investments (assets $16.2 billion)
3. Shiv Nadar, Chairman of HCL (Asset $14.9 Billion)
4. Gautam Adani, Commodities Ports (assets $13.2 billion)
5. Cyrus Poonawalla, Vaccine ($11.5 billion)
6. Uday Kotak, banking (assets $11.4 billion)
7. Sunil Mittal, Telecom (assets $11.0 billion)
8. Lakshmi Mittal, Steel (assets $9.4 billion)
9. Kumar Birla, Commodities (Asset $8.5 billion)
10. Dilip Shanghvi, Founder of Sun Pharmaceuticals ($8.2 billion)
So now you must have known about the list of world’s richest person 2023 , here we have shared the list of top 5 richest man of India along with world’s top 10. would have gone. This list has been taken from the world famous organization Forbes. If you liked this information, then do share it with your friends on social media.