Today we will talk about mAadhaar App Download Kaise Kare (How to)? And how to setup? The mAadhaar Card Mobile App was launched in July itself, but there were some bugs in it, due to which the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) took some time to fix its bugs and bring a new update. But now mAadhaar App has become completely correct.
Read Also – IRCTC Refund
What is mAadhaar Mobile App?
UIDAI has created an mAadhaar App to make the Aadhaar card system more easy for the people and to promote Digital Technology. With the help of this app, anyone can open Aadhaar Card in their Smartphone anytime and can use it as Printed Aadhaar Card. But it has some rules, if you follow them only then you will be able to use mAadhaar App.
- The same SIM card should be installed in your Smartphone which is registered on your Aadhaar Card.
- OTP will be sent through TOTP (Time-based One-time Password), which will be verified automatically only.
- To use mAadhaar Card, you must have Aadhaar Card QR Code or Number.
Download & Setup mAadhaar App:
Right now only mAadhaar App has been launched for Android Phones, this app is not available for iOS devices yet. It has been listed on Google Play Marketplace and you can download it from there.
After downloading the mAadhaar App, it has to be setup. For this you should have Mobile Internet Connectivity, so that Aadhaar Card can be downloaded from UIDAI in the App,
- Open the app and read the guideline, then set the password by pressing the back button (the password should contain at least 1 Character, 1 Number and 1 Special Character).
- Now you can enter your Aadhaar Card Number or if you have Aadhaar QR Code then you can also scan it.
- As soon as you enter the Aadhaar number, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered phone number, which will be automatically verified.
- After the OTP is verified, your Aadhaar Profile will be shown. Now you can open it anytime by just entering the password.
Friends, after downloading the mAadhaar App, you can open Aadhaar Card on your Smartphone without internet anytime and whenever you want, you can print it as per your requirement. According to me UIDAI has done very well by digitizing the aadhaar card. Because it happens a lot that we forget to keep our Aadhar Card, in such a situation, if it is saved in mobile, then maybe we will never forget it. Once you download the mAadhaar App and if you do not like any of its features, you want to change something, then for this you can register a complaint on the official website of UIDAI .