How to earn money from Kotak Securities App – How to make money using Kotak Security , Kotak securities refer and earn , 2023 How to open Kotak Securities Demat account – Nowadays every person dreams of becoming a millionaire overnight. Because he fulfills his need To do all this dreams. He knows that if I want to fulfill my dream, for this I have to make some investment like investment in gold, investment in share market , investment in Mutual Fund but precautions have to be taken in investing.
Read Also –Make Moeny Online
How to earn money from Kotak Securities App – How to make money using Kotak Security – Whether the website app through which we are investing is a genuine website or not because it will not be a genuine website, then you can also run away with your money So you do a thorough investigation. The website or app in which you are investing. It is a genuine website. After this, who is the owner as well as when it was established and after collecting the information, all the questions of your mind get answered only then you invest.
But today I am going to discuss about such a website which is a website and app. Because it can be trusted blindly on it. Kotak Securities is the largest subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra. How To Earn Money With Kotak Securities App – How to make money using Kotak Security
What Is Kotak Security
Kotak Securities is such a website in which you can easily invest in Share market and Mutual Fund and Gold by opening Demat account and as a result you can earn lakhs of rupees a month. The thing to note is that it has financial risk.
Because the person who knows the stock market closely, invest in the same person because it has listed companies i.e. National Stock Exchange and BSE ie Bombay Stock Exchange because it was not a fake website, it can be trusted. It is a registered company. Huh.
How to open Demat account in Kotak Security
How to earn money from Kotak Securities App – How to make money using Kotak Security– To open Demat account in Kotak Security, you must have your PAN card and Aadhar card and E-mail and your mobile number with you. If you have all these documents then you can easily open Demat account. So let us know what is the process to open Demat account in Kotak Securities? How To Earn Money With Kotak Securities App – How to make money using Kotak Security.
How to earn money from Kotak Securities App
First of all you should determine that you have to open Demat account with the help of desktop or laptop or smartphone. If you want to open from smartphone
- So for this, you open your smartphone’s Google chrome browser, there you will see a 3 DOT line, in the vertical form, you have to click on it. After clicking, you have to click on desktop mode as soon as you click your smartphone like a laptop. will start working.
- After putting your smartphone in desktop mode, you have to type in the search bar of Google chrome browser Kotak Securities As soon as you search Kotak Securities, the website of Kotak Securities will open in front of you.
- You have to click on that website, as soon as you click on you, what is your name and mobile number as well as E-mail and your name? etc. have to be filled carefully. After filling, click on the option of Open an account.
- As soon as you click on the option of Open an account, OTP will come on your registered mobile number. You have to fill that OTP in the box of OTP. After filling up, click on the option of verify OTP.
- On clicking , you will be asked to verify your E-mail . For this an OTP will come on your E-mail. Fill up that OTP in the OTP box. After filling up, click on the verify option.
- After that you have to click on the option of Lets Go. As soon as you click on the option of Lets Go, you will get the option of Cash Segment in front of you. You have to click on it. After clicking, you have to click on the Next button, as soon as you click on the Next key button.
- A Declaration Form will open, you have to read it carefully. And after reading everything, you have to tick it. After ticking, click on the option of I Agree.
- After clicking on the I Agree option, you will have to upload your PAN card number as well as a selfie of yourself. After uploading the selfie, you will be asked basic information like what is your name? what is the name of your father ?
- What is your date of birth? What do you do? What is your monthly salary? Why do you want to open Demat account in Kotak Securities? You will be asked information etc. You have to fill each and every information carefully, after filling click on Next button.
- After clicking on Next button you will be asked for your bank proof such as account holder name as well as IFSC code and branch name. You have to fill all these information carefully. After filling you will be asked to upload your signature .
- To upload the signature, you sign on any blank paper. After taking the signature, take a photo of it, after taking the photo, you minimize the amount of MB in which the signature is being asked. Upload it after minimizing. After uploading click on Next button.
- After clicking on the Next button, you will be asked your proof address as you will have to provide proof of your address for this. For this you can also pay your electricity bill
- Or you can pay water bill or you can pay gas bill. You can give whatever certificate you have. After giving that address as a proof address, you have to click on the review button. After clicking this button, you have to click on the Next button.
- After clicking on the Next button, you will be asked for e-sign. To do e-sign, like click on the option of e-sign. You will be redirected to National Security Depository Limited, there you will be asked for your Aadhaar card number of Aadhaar card. After entering the number, click on the Get OTP option.
- Then a message will come on your mobile number. It is worth noting that the message will come on the same mobile number which mobile number is linked with your Aadhar card. After that you have to e-sign.
- After all this process, you have to click on the submit button. After clicking on the submit button, your account will be opened, shortly after that you can invest in the share market.
How To Earn Money With Kotak Securities App
- You do not have to invest even a single rupee to earn money from Kotak Securities App. If you have to invest in the beginning, then you should not invest more than ₹ 100. Because it can also cause you financial loss. So let’s know what is the process to earn money from Kotak Securities App?
- As soon as you open this Demat account in Kotak Securities App. After that you will get ₹ 500 gift voucher. But the thing to note is that you will get ₹ 500 gift voucher only.
- When you will invest once in Kotak Securities App. You invest Rs 20-30. After that you will get a gift voucher of ₹ 500. You can redeem that gift voucher directly in your account. – How to earn money with Kotak Securities App : How to earn money with Kotak Securities App
How to earn money from by referring
- If you want to earn money without investment then the best plan is Refer and Earn. Just for this you have to open your Kotak Securities App.
- After opening you have to go to the home page. On the home page you will see the option of Refer and Earn. You click on that option.
- As soon as you click on that option. Then you will get a link, you can copy that link, after copying, you can share it on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- If any person from your link installs the Kotak Securities App. Then you will get ₹ 500 directly, that too you can transfer ₹ 500 to your bank account.
- If you imagine that 30 accounts are opened in a month with your referral link. Then you can earn ₹15000 in a month without any minute sitting at home.
How to earn money from Kotak Securities App: Conclusion
Friends, today in the article related to how to open demat account in Kotak Securities, what is Kotak Securities today? Told.
If you like this information, then do not forget to share this article to your friend or relative on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram, so that I can get motivation to bring more such articles in future.