If you are a college student. Or you are just new to some work. You should get the money sitting at your own home on a loan i.e. like a loan. So Eduvanz Educational Loan App will help you in all these situations. It is mainly designed for college students and for those who work anywhere as a salary, you can also get a loan from this app. The loan amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
In today’s post, we are going to talk about this app, how much loan can you take from here, how can you take loan and many more information we will give you in today’s post. So you have a request to read this post till the end to get 1-1 information about this Eduvanz Educational Loan App.
In today’s post, what information will we get about Eduvanz educational loan app.
- Firstly, we will also know how much loan you can get from Eduvanz, for how much loan you need to apply for.
- Second, what is the interest rate this company will charge you on the loan you will get from Eduvanz. At what rate of interest you will get loan from Eduvanz.
- Thirdly, how many days do you get to take a loan from Eduvanz. How much tenure rate are you going to read through Eduvanz.
- Fourth, what are the documents you will need to take loan from Eduvanz.
- Fifth, to take a loan from Eduvanz, which eligibility criteria you have to fulfill by this company.
- How can you apply for Eduvanz loan?
First of all let us know how much loan you can get through Eduvanz.
How much loan will Eduvanz Educational Loan App provide to you.
As you told you earlier, you can stay even a small loan from here, if you need very little money, you can take it online from here sitting at your home, so you can get very little loan here. The loan starts from Rs. You will get a loan of at least ₹ 5000 from here. Eduvanz can get a maximum loan of up to ₹ 5,00,000.
In this way, you can also take a loan of up to ₹ 5,000 from here and a maximum loan of up to ₹ 5,00,000.
Now you will know how much loan you can take from here. Now it becomes necessary for you to know how much interest rate you will get on the loan given by Eduvanz.
Eduvanz educational loan app provides loan at what rate of interest.
With Eduvanz, you will be charged interest ranging from 1% to 3% if you are taking the loan on a monthly basis. And if you yearly then you will get interest of 12% to 36%.
Now you have got the information about how much loan you can get from Eduvanz and at what rate of interest. Now it becomes very important for you to know that for how long you are going to get the loan from Eduvanz.
As we told you above that you can get the least loan from here. So you are given at least 6 months by Eduvanz and maximum up to 36 months. In other language, you get tenure rate from 6 months to 3 years by Eduvanz.
After knowing how much loan you can get from Eduvanz, at what interest rate you can get loan and for how long you can get loan. Now it becomes necessary for you to know what documents you will need to get the loan from here.
As we told you that you can also get loan for college students from here. Therefore, you must have the identity card of the college i.e. your ID card.
- Your ID proof, for which you can show your college ID card. And if you work somewhere studying curd for college then you can show the ID card of there also
- Address proof under which you can show your PAN card, driving license or photocopy of your electricity bill. You will have to show only a photocopy of any one of these documents.
- You have to provide some details of your bank. This information will include your bank statement. Kiss will be required if your loan amount is more and you want to take that amount directly into your bank account.
4. Wherever you work, you will have to show a salary slip to Eduvanz in proof of that salary by the company that is paid to you.
- Where you have to make your selfie video and send it to this company along with your documents.
Now you have come to know about how much loan you can get from Eduvanz, how long you can get loan at interest rate and what documents you will need to take loan from here.
Now you need to know that what you need to complete created by Eduvanz if you want to take loan from here.
- Any student who wants to take loan from this company, the age of some student must be 18 years, it will be more than 18 years but if your age is less than 18 years then Eduvanz will not give you loan.
- The second condition of taking loan from Eduvanz educational loan app is that you have to be a citizen of India.
- You monthly income should come directly to your bank account.
How to apply for loan from Eduvanz educational loan app.
- First of all you have to download Eduvanz educational loan app from google play store.
- Then you have to sign up in Eduvanz educational loan app.
- You will have to get your mobile number verified, to get the mobile number verified, you will not have your mobile number in it, then the mobile number you have filled in this Eduvanz app will get an OTP on that mobile number, that OTP you have given in this app in the option Has to be filled. After that you have to click on OK. After this your mobile number will be verified.
- You will have to give some of your information such as your name, your address, your date of birth and some other information that you will get to see in this Eduvanz app.
- Then you have to choose your loan amount which we have told you above. Then you will know within 10 to 15 minutes whether you are able to take loan from this company or not. After that your loan amount will be credited to your bank account within 2 to 3 days.
In this way you can take loan from Eduvanz educational loan app.
If you take a loan of ₹ 1000 from Eduvanz, for 91 days, then you will have to pay ₹ 89 more at 36% interest rate.
So in today’s post we learned how you can take loan from Eduvanz, how much loan you can take, at what rate of interest you will get the loan, what documents you will need if you take it from you. So friends in this post today, if you have any question related to Eduvanz, then you will definitely ask us in the comment, so friends get only this much in today’s post with similar information in the next post till then Jai Hind Vande Mataram.