With the help of the Friends Convenient Loan App , you will be given a personal loan of up to Rs.15,000 with the help of your mobile phone sitting at home. Whatever personal loan you apply for from here, you can get that personal loan without the help of any other person. So in today’s post, we will provide you information about Convenient Loan App only, Convenient Loan App is such an application, with the help of which you can take Personal Loan from your mobile phone. Today we will tell you how to take Personal Loan from Convenient Loan App?
Now let us talk about how much personal loan you can get with the help of Convenient Loan App .
Read Also – Apply Loan Here
Convenient Loan App Personal Loan Amount
From here you can get an Instant Personal Loan of at least ₹5,000. And if you want to get maximum personal loan from here, then you can do personal loan up to Rs 1,00,000 by this company.
At what percentage rate will you be charged interest rate through this app.
Interest Rate Of Convenient Loan App
The interest rate charged by you with the Convenient Loan App application is charged to you in the range of minimum 24% to 35% depending on the loan amount taken by you.
Tenure Rate Of Convenient Loan App
- With the help of this application, you are given at least 3 months to repay the loan.
- And if you want to take loan for some more time than here
- So you can take those loans for about 12 months also.
Now let us know that if you want a loan from the Convenient Loan App , then what are the main documents you will need.
Documents Required For Convenient Loan App
- Friends, you will not need any special documents here.
- But you have to give your phone number to the Convenient Loan App
- Because with the help of phone number this app will send you message and will give you some other information.
- Second, you have to show your Aadhar card
- With the help of which the Convenient Loan App company will identify you
- Where do you live and many more.
- On the third number, you have to show your salary slip that how much is your monthly salary.
Eligibility Criteria For Convenient Loan App
Friends, if you want a loan from Convenient Loan App , then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The first eligibility criteria of this company is
- That your age should be 21 years maximum.
- The maximum age for availing loan from Convenient Loan App is 58 years
- You must have a citizenship of India to take a loan from the Convenient Loan App .
- You must be a permanent citizen of India. If you are a citizen of any other country then you will not get loan from here.
- You work somewhere with a salary, only then you were given a personal loan from the Convenient Loan App .
- That is, if you have some business of your own, then Personal Loan is not available for you here.
- If you also work on these as a salary and work for money, then for this your monthly income should be at least ₹ 10000.
Now let us know about the most important thing that how you can finally apply for this loan.
Convenient Loan ?
- First of all you have to download this application from Google Play Store.
- Then you have to create a profile in this application after signing up with your mobile number.
- Then you have to fill some of your personal information in it, in which,
- Your age, your PAN card number, all these information have to be filled
- After this you will get to know whether you are eligible to take a loan from this company or not.
- As soon as you will know whether you are eligible to take a loan from here or not
- So you can apply for any loan of your choice from here.
- Then you have to upload your documents in it.
- Finally, after completing all the process, you will be given a personal loan.
So with this method you can apply for Personal Loan with the help of Convenient Loan App