The United States of America is also known as the New World. The United States of America is a country located in the North American continent. Its capital is Washington. Know more about the United States like this / America Information
America’s History and Important Information – America History
Important information about America – The United States of America Information
|Country Name||United States of America.(United States of America)|
|Location of the country’s capital (Capital of America)||Washington DC (District of Columbia) – Washington DC|
|Independence Year of America||4 July 1776.|
|Total Number of States in USA||Fifty (50 – Fifty)|
|Country’s economic trend (Currency of America)||Dollar / United States Dollar.(USA Dollar)|
|Continental Placement of America||North America Continent.(North America Continent)|
|Major Languages of America||American English, Hawaiian, Sioux etc.|
|Total Area||98,33,520 km sq.|
|Areawise Global Rank of USA||3rd|
|Population of America||32 crore 82 lakh.|
|Populationwise Global Rank of USA||3rd|
|National Mammal of USA||American Bison|
|National Bird of America||bald eagles. (Bald Eagle)|
|National Tree of America||oak tree (Oak Tree)|
|National Flower of America||Rose Flower.(Rose Flower)|
|National Fruit of America||blueberry. (Blueberry)|
|National Sport of America||Baseball.(Baseball)|
Important information about New World America – USA History in Hindi
The United States of America (USA), also commonly known as the United States (US) and America, is a country with 50 states, one federal district, five main self-governing territories, and many rights. 48 of the fifty states and a federal district are amalgamated and are located in North America in Canada and Mexico.
The state of Alaska lies far from the northwest corner of North America, which also had a border with Canada to the east. Along with this the state of Hawaii is located in the archipelago of the central Pacific. All the territories are scattered by the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. It is covered by nine time zones.
The geography, climate and wildlife of this country are extremely diverse. With 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million km) and 324 million people, the United States is the world’s third largest country by total area and the world’s third largest by population. It is one of the most ethnically diverse and multi-cultural countries in the world, as well as the country with the largest immigrant population in the world.
As of 2010, about 80% urbanization has taken place in America and it is developing day by day. The capital of the country is Washington, D.C. It is also the largest city in New York City, with other major cities including Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Houston, Miami, and Atlanta. Paleo Indians migrated from Asia to North America about 15,000 years ago.
Read Also –Make Moeny Online
The settlement of European people started here in the 16th century. After this the United States emerged in the East Coast with 13 British colonies. The American Revolution began after the result of the Seven Years’ War that began in 1775, due to squabbles between Great Britain and the colony. On July 4, 1776, the colony was at war with Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, while 13 of the colony’s representatives unanimously adopted the Declaration of Independence.
The war ended with the independence of the United States from Great Britain in 1783 and was the first successful war against a European colony empire. The current constitution of the country was adopted in 1788, after the Articles of Confederation adopted in 1781.
The first ten amendments to the Constitution, named the Bill of Rights, were ratified in 1791 and designed to protect fundamental civil liberties. The United States started a vigorous expansion in North America in the 19th century by displacing Indian tribes, in which they also acquired new territories and gradually created some new states.
In the second phase of the 19th century, the American Civil War ended legal slavery in the country. By the end of this century, the United States extended to the Pacific Ocean and the country’s economic situation had also strengthened significantly, with the Industrial Revolution taking off in the country. The Spanish-American War and World War I ensured America’s military power on a global scale.
The United States emerged as a global superpower from World War II, becoming the first country to develop nuclear weapons and the first to use them in war, as well as becoming a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council.
The country is also a founding member of the Organization of American States (USA) and a member of other pan-American and international organizations. After the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991 and the end of the peace war, the United States became known as a superpower. The United States is a fully developed country, its economy in terms of nominal GDP is the largest economy in the world.
The United States also ranks well in the list of socio economic performance, average wages, human development, per capita GDP and production rate per capita. Other countries are also following the economy of the United States. The construction sector of the United States economy is the second largest construction sector in the world.
While the population of the United States is only 4.4% of the global population and its GDP is equal to a quarter of the global GDP and it ranks third among the countries that spend the most on military work, but even today the United States’ military power and economic Shakti is considered a superpower. The political situation and cultural force of the United States also have an impact at the international level.
List of Total States of United States of America – List of States in USA
Here we will look at all the states that come under the United States of America, whose listed details are given below, in which the major states are included –
- Adaho (Idaho)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Major Rivers of USA – Rivers of USA
With the United States being third in the total area of the world, this country is also considered very rich in terms of natural resources. Where there is a lot of expanse of rivers, mountains, snowy region with dense forests, here we will look at the major rivers flowing in this country, in which the major rivers involved are –
- rio grande
- snake river
- Arkansas River
- ohio river
- red River
- St. Lawrence
- tennis river
- wabash river
Major Religions of the United States of America – Religions of America
If we consider the population of Christianity present in the world, then the people of this religion are the most inhabited in the United States as compared to other countries. In which up to 70 percent of the country’s population is of this religion alone. The number of people who practice religious beliefs according to Protestant, Roman Catholicism is generally found in the sects of Christianity.
In other religions, people who follow religion like Muslim, Hindu , Judaism, Buddhist etc. also live here. Apart from these religions, there is also a large section in the country who do not believe in any religion, or live life considering themselves as an atheist.
Languages of the United States
Although there is no official language in the country, American English is mostly used for spoken and official work. Apart from this, some regional languages are also used in the country, including Hawaiian, Sioux, Samoan, Spanish, Chamorro etc.
Some international languages are also commonly found here, in which Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, French, Korean, German, Japanese, etc. languages are also used.
Social Life of USA – Social Life of USA
The true philosophy of Western culture is seen in America, where the way of living life seems to have been established differently, in which dancing, singing, partying, walking, walking, alcohol, smoking etc. Is an integral part of life. Apart from personal work, business, employment, most of these people’s time is spent around resources related to fun.
In general, you see people living in harmony with each other in the social life here, but apart from this, the effect of racial discrimination is also seen here to some extent. The history of this country also includes incidents related to the anti-racism movement, whose effect is still visible in some areas where such incidents still happen today.
Most of the people being the followers of Christianity , marriage , funeral, festival, religious ceremony, etc. are performed. Generally, the people here have a high standard of living, where life is lived with all modern amenities, The same middle and upper economic class people are here.
Most of the times in this country, the trend of more than one marriage is generally seen, in the same family system, the mentality of living a life of choice is seen.
Culture and Tradition of America
There is more influence of Christianity in almost the whole country, in the history of this country, there is historical evidence of spreading the spread of this religion the most. In the places of worship, you will find most of the churches in which religious functions are completed according to Protestant, Roman Catholic beliefs. In the last few decades, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist etc. religions have been practiced here in the country, due to which prayer places related to all these religions are also present here.
Apart from Christianity, activities related to other religions also take place here and religious beliefs have been given a place in the country. American English, along with some local and international languages, are commonly used in the country.
America has been the most developed on the basis of modernity and innovation, in which there have been abundant modifications related to science, medicine, technology, astronomy, physics and chemistry. America takes the lead in the major powerful countries of the world, while in the list of the global economy, this country has also achieved the lead among the top countries.
America’s place in the world is also considered strong in art, sports, education and modern war weapon manufacturing. Almost all the major educational institutions related to the education system in the world are present in America, while the world’s select leading industrial areas and technology companies are present in America.
America’s Major Food Type – Staple Foods of America
Most of America’s dishes are considered to be very tasty and nutritious, in which fruits, green vegetables and meat are used extensively, here you will know about some such types of dishes which include –
- Apple pie
- fries with vinegar
- deep dish pizza
- fried green
- Hominy Grits
- fish tacos
- fried catfish
- Bagel and Lox
- Lobster Mac & Cheese
- peach cobbler
- finger sticks
- Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- burnt ends
- corn dogs
- Bourbon Breadpudding
- clam broader
- crab cake
- lobster roll
- Mud Pie
- Tater Tot Hotdish
- bison meatballs
Major Educational Institutions/Universities of USA – Educational Institutions/Universities of USA
Worldwide, America’s development in the education sector and its modern education system is very famous, some such world famous educational institutions exist in America, where the standard level of education is considered to be very prestigious. The major educational institutions included in these are as follows –
- Columbia University
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- University of California Barclay
- Yale University
- Princeton University
- University of Chicago
- Duke University
- Carnegie Malone University
- Georgetown University
- University of Rochester
- Emory University
- University of Michigan
- Stony Brook University
- University of Miami
Some Famous Tourist Places in United States of America – Famous Tourist Places in United States of America
Compared to the total area of the United States, the population present here is not that much, as well as most of the area of the country is full of natural beauty, which includes forests, mountains, lakes, water falls, rivers, snowy regions etc. Along with this, some artificial tourist places have been created under the developed lifestyle, out of which we have given below the details of some famous tourist places, such as –
- Statue of Liberty National Monument
- central park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- times square new york
- magic kingdom park
- white house
- lake michigan
- Zion National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains
- rocky mountain
- hoover dam
- Disney Hollywood Studios
- National Mall Washington
- space Needle
- Yosemite Falls
- Millennium Park
- Glacier National Park
- navy pier
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Florida Keys
Famous Influential Personalities of USA – Worldwide Famous Persons From USA
Here we will introduce you to all those people who are associated with different fields and whose country of origin is the United States of America. Most of these people are included in the influential and famous people of the world and you may have seen and heard them through different mediums. The details of such people are given below, in which majorly included –
- Famous basketball player Michael Jordan
- actor brad pitt
- Hollywood superstar actor Tom Cruise
- Former US President Barack Obama
- pop music singer elvis presley
- Oprah Winfrey, the famous host of the television program
- politician abraham lincoln
- actress kim kardashian
- Singer Jennifer Lopez
- Actor and wrestler Dwayne Johnson / The Rock
- actress Angelina jolie
- Microsoft co-founder Bill Gate
- Famous pop singer Michael Jackson
- actor johnny deep
- Jeff Bezos, founder and executive head of Amazon Company
- Former US President Franklin D Roosevelt
- American businessman and co-founder of Apple technology, Steve Jobs
- Boxer Muhammad Ali
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg
- businessman warren buffett
- Martin Luther King
- Famous swimming athlete Michael Phelps
- Famous athlete and Olympic gold medalist Michael Johnson
Important Dates in American History
- 1565 – First permanent European settlement in North America.
- 17th and 18th centuries – Hundreds of Africans were bought and sold into slavery to cultivate tobacco.
- 1775 – American Revolution: George Washington leads the Colonist Continental Army to fight against British rule.
- 1787 – The founding Mahatmas drafted a new constitution for the United States of America. The constitution came into force in 1788.
- 1861-1865 – United States Civil War – Confederate forces defeat their Allied pro-slavery state in the south. Slavery was abolished under the 13th Amendment.
- 1929-33 – In the trigger of 1929, 13 million people became unemployed as soon as the stock market fell and it was later named as the Great Depression.
- 1941 – Japan attacks the United States Fleet at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, and the United States quickly enters World War II.
- 1954 – Racial segregation in schools was declared unconstitutional and civil rights campaign was launched in America for the rights of people of African descent.
- September 11, 2001 – Co-ordinated suicide attacks with high profile targets, and the United States begins the “War on Terror”, including the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Appointment of Barack Obama – November 2008 – Democratic Senator Barack Obama becomes the first black President of the United States.
- May 2011 – United States forces kill al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in a covert operation in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.
- November 2016 – Republican candidate Donald Trump wins the presidential election, defeating Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton , and is considered the biggest political trouble in United States history.
Friends, if you liked our given information about America, then read more interesting things about America, which you will be surprised to read. – Interesting Facts about America
- How many states are there in the United States of America? (How many states are there in USA?) Answer: Fifty (50)
- How many languages are spoken in the United States in total? (Total number of spoken languages in USA?)
- Answer: About 350 languages.
- What is the economic trend of the United States country? (Currency of USA?) Answer: US Dollar/USA Dollar.
- In which year did Christopher Columbus first enter America? (When did Christopher Columbus first enter in USA?)
- Answer: 12 October 1492.
- If you want to go to the United States country, which route and means of travel have to be used? (How to go USA?) Answer: Most of the times you have to go to America country by air and choose the option of airplane for this. The same is easy to reach by road traffic from neighboring countries of America like Canada , Mexico etc., for which all necessary documents are required. There is also the option of sea-planes, etc. by the sea route, which are mostly used for commercial purposes only.
- Which country is recognized as the most powerful country in the world? (First ranked globally powerful country?)
- Answer: United States of America.
- The world famous space research organization NASA is related to which country? (Space research organization NASA is related with country?) Answer: United States.
- By what name is the Rashtrapati Bhavan of the United States of America known? (United States of America president home is well known by name?) Answer: White House.
- Who was the first President of the United States of America? (Who was the first president of USA?) Answer: George Washington .
- What is the geographical location of the United States of America according to its continental structure? (Continent wise United States of America is situated?) Answer: Continent of North America.